Friday, December 16, 2011

the orange clothesline

Here we are, it's 12.16.11!  So hard to believe!  I apologize for not being a better BLOGGER!  What a busy time of year, eh?  So many fun things going on that grab ahold of the time these days.  Making crafts for the kids Christmas parties at school, then being a part of their parties; the annual tradition of making fudge; making ornaments; playing with friends; baking cookies; and the list goes on!  So much fun to be had :)  Hoping the same has been for you!

And with today comes the last day of ordering Greeting Cards from the orange clothesline.  It's been a wonderful season for this as well.  I've enjoying working on your cards and look forward to again next year!  I am hoping to dabble into more types of cards in 2012, such as birthday, birth announcements and more - we'll see what comes!  I hope you will stay tuned and keep up with me.  I've found this is a true source of joy for me to be a part of what's happening in your lives!

And in 2012 I hope to be a better blogger, better spider squisher, better time keeper, better hair manager for my daughter, and a few others :)  I hope that you will follow along with me on Facebook too - I tend to write on there more often.  My personal FB page is where I like to post my funny comments, but perhaps I'll start with my random thoughts on theorangeclothesline FB page too so you can hear my brain clickin'.  Enjoy this next week - the first of Christmas vacation with your kids!  More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment