Monday, January 30, 2012

...introducing ALPHABETIZE ME 2012 by the orange clothesline

Hello and happy new week everyone!  I can't believe it's Monday all over again :)

It's almost time to take my youngest to preschool but I wanted to tell you about my newest project.

I am going to do a scrapbook about ME.  Yep, ME.  I'm not sure about you, but I rarely have photos that include me, let alone scrapbook about myself.  SO...  I thought this year it would be fun to start a project, I'm calling it ALPHABETIZE ME 2012.  I started it on the orange clothesline's FB page last night, asking for some help.  I would love to hear your input.  I need to come up with words that best describe ME, one for each letter of the alphabet.  I am going to do an alphabet book about myself, digging through all of the "old, new and anything in between" photos of me :)  What do ya think?  Sounds fun, doesn't it? 

How fun will it be, years from now to look back on it?  Not to mention for my kids someday, even grandkids to look at it?

Of course I'll show you my digital scrapbook pages in progress along the way!  I've already got some fun words to get me started.  But I'd love your help!

Email me at theorangeclothesline@gmail.com with some words that you feel describe me or click on over to my FB page and share there.  I'd love to hear your thoughts :) 

ALPHABETIZE ME 2012!  A scrapbook about me!  FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Erin - This sounds like such a fun project!!! And there are so many words to decribe you!!! I can't wait to see your progress and hear how it's going!!

    ReplyDelete