Friday, February 24, 2012

Catchin' Up!

Working on my ALPHABETIZE ME 2012 project, I am seeing that I've had more hairstyles than I realized! 

How are you today?  Boy, I see it's been too long since I've said hello!  Things are going well - life is kickin' along at it's usual BUSY pace.  I've been battling a bad cold and the insurance company.  Not sure which is worse. :) 

We just got some snowfall last night and it's really pretty out there.  Molly has already asked me 4 times if I'll sled on the orange sled with her.  I gave her a "maybe" which she turned into,

"Boys!  Mom said she'll sled today!"

We'll have to see about that.  I hope this finds you doing well!  I'm currently scanning in old photos for my ALPHABETIZE ME 2012 project which I'm super excited to have some time to be working on tomorrow at a crop!  YIPEE! 

I'll be sharing what I get accomplished right here on my blog and on the orange clothesline FB page.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment