Thursday, June 2, 2011

Enjoy the Sunshine!

Hello everyone! 

Wow, what an amazing week!  I can't believe it's Thursday... yesterday and the days prior all felt like Saturdays! :)  We just got back from camping for a week in Ohio.  My cousin got married and we added a few extra days in to hit Cedar Point.  It was an absolute blast!  To see the joy and excitement (mixed with nerves) on the boys' faces was priceless!


I wanted to share this with you, all of you digital scrapbookers!  Kerri recently released her first digital word art pack called "Ouchies & Ickies."  Kerri is so talented and we go way back in the digital scrapbooking community. :)  I'm happy to spread the word about her bloghttp://kerripowell.blogspot.com. I will have more goodies tied into Kerri coming up real soon!

On that note, there is laundry to be taken off the clothesline and more to add.  I hope you have a wonderful afternoon, enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment