Monday, July 18, 2011

Looking Back at Mikie...

Here are Mikie's birthday pages from when he turned 4!  These pages were made during my first year of digital scrapbooking.  I'm not sure what kit the paper is from (a freebie from somewhere) but the embellishments are from Creative Memories.  We camped during his birthday weekend that year, what fun memories to relive! 



And Mikie at 5 years old!  I love this kit, it's All Boy from Ahhh Scrap




And 6 years old!  Another memorable year in that we were in Chicago for my sister's wedding.  Mikie opened his gifts in our hotel room :)  Since we couldn't transport his gift (a new bike) we gave him pictures in his card! 

These pages are made using kit : Celebrate Him from Elemental Scraps.  Unfortunately ES closed their business.  Isn't this a cute kit though!?!  My first set of QuickPages...


And now today... he's SEVEN!  Wow, another wonderful year with a precious gift of a boy.  Happy Birthday Mikie!

No comments:

Post a Comment