Friday, July 8, 2011

My New Adventure

I wanted to share something fun with you all!  Something I've put a lot of thought into and would love to see blossom!  

If you or someone you know would be interested in having a scrapbook made... be it a graduation album (I know we are past the 2011 grads, but for next year!), a wedding gift, birthday present, shower gift, upcoming Christmas gift or simply because there isn't enough time in the day to fit one more thing in...

I would love the opportunity to scrapbook for you!

The scrapbooking will all be done digitally and the custom pricing (see below) includes the printing of the pages, as well as (in my opinion) the best scrapbook album available.

Which reminds me, the pages will all be printed at my new FAVE printer, www.scrappingsimply.com.  The quality is outstanding and their prices are unbeatable!  I just received an order of my 12x12 digital scrapbook pages from them and found myself drooling on the pages!  Good thing they are waterproof!  HA!  
  
So if you or anyone you know is interested, let me know!  Email me at theorangeclothesline@gmail.com and we can get started!  

PRICING:
12x12 Custom Scrapbook Album

service includes:
32 personalized 12x12 digital scrapbook pages
 printing of pages

  $349.99
plus shipping
(free pick-up option)

 ****************************************************
8x8 Custom Scrapbook Album

service includes:
24 personalized 8x8 digital scrapbook pages
  printing of pages
  
$229.99
plus shipping
(free pick-up option)

More or Less

If you have your own type of scrapbook albums you prefer or a printing service you are happy with and simply need a hand getting caught up on your scrapbook pages... I am happy to help!  Send me an email at theorangeclothesline@gmail.com and we can work out the details.   

No comments:

Post a Comment