Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Latest...

Hello and happy Thursday!

I must be honest, I am better about posting regularly on Facebook than here on my blog!  I apologize!  I'll try to get on here more often.  At the moment I'm doing many other things rather than what I should be doing and that's packing!  We are headed outta town for a few days - kidless!  I have mixed feelings about being gone for Halloween, but since we always trick or treat with my folks (and in-laws) and that's where our kids will be, they are super excited. 

We will be pheasant hunting with some dear long time friends of ours.  And where we are going is BEAUTIFUL country.  We didn't go last year and honestly I missed it!  We went the 2 years before that.  So it will be good to be back.  It's like stepping into a different lifestyle.  More s-i-m-p-l-e.  I'll have some digital scrapbook pages to share before long to capture the memories of our trip :)

I've asked my in-laws and parents to snap lots of pix of the kids in costumes!  I'm thankful school Halloween parties are tomorrow so I'll get to be a part of all of that - I'll be the extra-annoying-flash-blinding-mom tomorrow!

I wanted to show you a few more Greeting Cards I've released - check below them for their names.  When you email me at theorangeclothesline@gmail.com, please be sure to include the name of the card so I know which on  you would like for your Holiday cards this year!  I can't wait to get started & be a part of spreading holiday joy!

 4x8 scrapbooked

 5x7 festive

5x7 film strip

Be sure to click on over to my Facebook page to check the latest happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment