Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trying to get current!

Sure, I have lots of pages to go back and catch up on, but there is something to be said about trying to get current!  At least working on current stuff...  It helps with journaling, that's for sure. 

I'll save some "backload" for the upcoming retreat I'm attending in November with a dear friend.  Looking forward to that!

I wanted to share these first day of school pages with you, from September.  Hard to believe school started up a month ago!  Both of these set of pages were made using Just So Scrappy's "Back 2 School" kit.  I mixed up the papers a bit, but using the same layout surely saves time!  I can't believe how fast our boys are growin' up!


 Mikie


Jack

1 comment:

  1. No way you have a 1st and 2nd grader!!! NO WAY!!! Wasn't it just yesterday I was coming over and Molly and Mikie were home and Jack was getting off the noon bus!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete