Sunday, March 4, 2012

more ALPHABETIZE ME 2012 goin' on

Here are some more ALPHABETIZE ME 2012 pages I've been having fun creating! 

I was asked the other day if these pages were from a kit.  NOPE, I've created each of these pages on my own - and had fun in doing so!  And this wasn't an idea I stole from someone, I came up with it one day when I was relaxing with my kids and hubby around, just putzin'.  I rarely have scrapbook pages about me.  And what a fun way to celebrate who I am than an alphabet book about what makes up ME!?  So from scratch, this is ME, alphabetized :) 

I hope you are enjoying the ride to learn more about me!  Some of the letters have been tricky to come up with words, in fact, I still have many without words yet... but I'll get there. 

The beauty is there is no rush. 

FUN stuff, something different and FUN, a rewarding scrapbook guaranteed!  Not just for me, but my family too. 



2 comments:

  1. You are so creative and your pages are just adoarble! I hope you share the whole book on-line when its done. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Becky - you truly made my day! I appreciate your encouragement :) I will for sure share my entire ALPHABETIZE ME book when it's complete. It's good to know I have ladies out there who are following along and wanna see it ;)

    ReplyDelete