Friday, March 16, 2012

"U"

I would honestly rather pluck out my eyebrows right now than go grocery shopping, know what I mean?  Talk about unmotivated!  I have my list made and coupons clipped, I just need to do it but can't seem to get up and go!  Sheesh!  I wanna just sit and scrapbook ALL day! 

Speaking of which, I've been having fun scrappin' when I can!  I've had some recent doctor's appointments for my "chronic" headaches that have been keeping me busy so that kinda bites... but I want to get to the bottom of it.  I had an MRI this week as well as my first ever physical therapy. 

Enough about that mumbo jumbo, I wanted to show you this page that I'm kinda excited about, for the letter "U."  I had fun journaling this one!  I repeated the journaling, but in a different fashion.  I wanted it to have a "newspaper" kind of feel, does it?  Let me know what you think!  See even more of my pages on my FB page for the orange clothesline!

my Uggs, they are so ME!  Just as my ALPHABETIZE ME 2012 book should be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment