Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Scrappin'

Good afternoon!  Wow, it's Thursday already!?  Hard to believe.  May 10th...  Where is this month headed?  Got any plans for interNational Scrapbooking Day?  Or is it week?  I'm honestly not sure... but I'm hoping to get some time to scrap tomorrow.  The kids have "field day" at school in the morning so that'll be fun.  Perhaps I can sneak out tomorrow night for some mom time scrapbookin'. 

I'm having a riot on my Alphabetize Me 2012 book!  Only 3 letters yet to go!  I've loved the suggestions for words that have been given to me on my Facebook page, what a hoot.  The most recent to make me laugh out loud being the suggestion of "naked" for N.  HA!  Let's just say, I didn't go that route but it made me smile.

Hope all is well for you!  Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment