Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Celebrating 80 Years


kit/QuickPages : Dylan by Just So Scrappy

Continuing along this week... more cute pages made using Just So Scrappy's QuickPages.  Do ya see what I mean!?  These are adorable! 

For those of you who check out my Facebook page, you will notice you've seen some of these digital scrapbook pages before!  They are part of the special 80th birthday album I made for my grandma.  She turned 80 yesterday, and a few weeks ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to bless her with this scrapbook!  There are 13 of us cousins, everyone contributed in one way or another with photos and sayings or memories that remind them of "Nanny."  Even my aunts and mom all wrote stories from their childhood memories.  What a blessing to put this together and share this on behalf of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment