Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Getting Closer!

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!

We are getting closer to having a winner of FREE digital scrapbooking software from My Memories!  Once the orange clothesline's Facebook page hits 50 likes, I will choose a random winner!  So rally some friends and lets hit 50! 

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for your referrals for the opportunity to scrapbook for friends, family and folks you know who would love to have scrapbooks but don't have the time or effort or supplies to make them!  I am thankful for the opportunity to scrapbook for you or someone you know.  If you know of anyone who would like those old photos scrapbooked, a gift made or simply a scrapbook to have on their coffee table showcasing their family, please have them contact me at theorangeclothesline@gmail.com and we can talk details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment