Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Using Your Hands :)


As you know, I am ALL about digital scrapbooking!  But I also love to make handmade cards.  Especially with my kids.  I find I get more picky though and have "my stack" and they have theirs!  Is that wrong!?!  HA!  Here are a few that I made last week.  I love to make a months worth of birthday and anniversary cards and get them all ready and posted so they are set to go out when I need to pop them in the mail. 

If you would ever like help with handmade card making, I would be happy to lend a hand!  Be they birth announcements, birthday invitations, anniversary cards, birthday cards, whatever the occasion!  All the same, different designs, I'm totally flexible! Just email me at theorangeclothesline@gmail.com and we can chat!


No comments:

Post a Comment